Thermobreak® Solar Tube
Thermobreak® Solar is a high temperature pipe insulation for solar water heating systems and is made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to pure reinforced aluminium foil.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Highly heat resistant internal layer with 160C operating temperature.
- Superior UV resistance compared to PVC nitrile elastomeric foams.
Outstanding Appearance and Durability
- Designed for long term outdoor exposure to high water temperatures encountered in solar heating.
- Provides an aesthetic appearance.
- Flexible, tough and reliable performance.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
Easy to Use
- Thermobreak® Solar is preformed and easy to cut contributing to reduced installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.