Thermalbond® V2100 PU Spacer Tape
High strength open cell polyurethane spacer, pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) both sides. Also available in single-sided application. Also available in grey.
Thermalbond® V2100 spacer tape is available in a wide range of thicknesses and configurations with black or grey colour, utilising high-strength acrylic adhesive on both sides of the foam. The two-sided adhesive configuration delivers secure temporary bonding, insuring stability of the glazing components during the silicone curing cycle.
- Open-cell structure allows air and moisture to reach the silicone for optimum curing of the silicone.
- Semi-rigid polyurethane foam is compatible with all silicone tested.
- Low thermal conductivity improves the performance of the wall and can support LEED points.
- Excellent resistance to temperature variations, fungi and oxidation.
- Vertical and horizontal structural applications
- Superb spacer for two and four-sided structural glazing systems
- Thermal break on storm windows and doors
- Die-cut for vibration dampening
- Conventional glazing interior spacer