Thermalbond® V2200 PU Spacer Tape
Thermalbond® V2200 spacer tape is available in a wide range of thicknesses and configurations with black or grey colour, utilising high-strength acrylic adhesive on both sides of the foam. The two-sided adhesive configuration delivers secure temporary bonding, insuring stability of the glazing components during the silicone curing cycle.
- Open-cell structure allows air and moisture to reach the silicone for optimum curing of the silicone.
- Semi-rigid polyurethane foam is compatible with all silicone tested.
- Low thermal conductivity improves the performance of the wall and can support LEED points.
- Excellent resistance to temperature variations, fungi and oxidation.
- Structural glazing spacer
- Thermal break in window, door and wall systems
- Bonding of wide joints