Norseal® V740 PVC Foam Tape
Norseal® V740 is a closed-cell polyvinyl chloride foam sealant with pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side designed to provide an economical solution to seal against light, air and moisture.
Because Norseal® has been specially formulated to provide superior performance with a reduced density foam, it is ideal for applications such as appliance seals, wall panels, die-cut gaskets, and window and door weatherstripping.
Medium grey closed cell PVC.
- Multipurpose medium density foam offers an economical alternative to caulks and other sealants.
- Conforms to curved and irregular shapes.
- Resistant to weather, fungi and oxidation.
- Flexible at low temperatures.
- Dimensionally stable.
- Appliance seals
- Electronic equipment
- Wall panels
- Die-cut gaskets
- Window and door weatherstripping
- Access doors
- Truck, cab and body seals
- Foundation to sill gaskets
- Seals for flashing